We provide care for adults of all ages and needs. Bay Area In Home Care assists individuals with temporary or chronic conditions, special needs, Alzheimer’s and other dementias, and mental health conditions.
Bay Area In Home Care is committed to providing you and your family with an improved quality of life. Anyone 18 years of age or older and in need of support to live independently for a variety of reasons, can benefit from companion care and/or care management services. A team based approach with coordination of services to create seamless wrap around care for adults of all ages can be highly beneficial. Our care services can help improve quality of life for the individual in need as well as the family that surrounds them. Eldercare has been providing top of the line care services for adults of all ages in the Bay Area for over 25 years. We’ve got a wealth of knowledge and some of the best care professionals in the industry on our team.
Please click here to see more about care management provided by Eldercare.
Bay Area In Home Care can serve for:
- Pre and post medical procedures
- Advanced illnesses and associated limitations
- Psychiatric, cognitive, and/or physical difficulties
- Consultation for care and treatment choices
- Consultation for family caregivers in need of guidance
- Developing and maintaining quality of life beyond care needs